- Go to the Product Page of your desired product and choose the size/volume and quantity that you wish to order. Click ADD TO CART.
- Repeat this step for all the other products you wish to order.
- When you are finished adding products, click on the CART icon on top of the page.
- Review your order. If you have any special instructions or requests, please let us know by clicking & filling up the "Add a note to your order" box.
- Click the CHECKOUT button.
- Fill up all required fields in Customer Information. If you have a DISCOUNT CODE, please enter the code on this page as well.
- Choose your preferred SHIPPING METHOD. Click "Continue to Shipping Method".
- Choose your preferred PAYMENT METHOD.
- Click PLACE ORDER.
- A system generated invoice will be sent to you via email.
- Once our sales team receives the order, an updated invoice with payment & delivery details will be sent again via email.
We accept all major credit/debit cards and PayPal via our payment processing partner 2checkout. We also accept Bank Transfer through direct your bank account, Westeern Union, MoneyGram or Express Money.
Please note that payments made via Bank Transfer can take up to 4 business days to clear our bank account before we can process your order for dispatch, please keep this in mind when selecting this payment option.
Who we are
AynFaa Co. is a manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and retailer of essential oil products.
We collect information from you when you visit our site, register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Use of Your Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To improve customer service
(Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Protection of Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on 02 January, 2020
149 Badar Shah Road
Boalkhali, Chattogram 4364