- Go to the Product Page of your desired product and choose the size/volume and quantity that you wish to order. Click ADD TO CART.
- Repeat this step for all the other products you wish to order.
- When you are finished adding products, click on the CART icon on top of the page.
- Review your order. If you have any special instructions or requests, please let us know by clicking & filling up the "Add a note to your order" box.
- Click the CHECKOUT button.
- Fill up all required fields in Customer Information. If you have a DISCOUNT CODE, please enter the code on this page as well.
- Choose your preferred SHIPPING METHOD. Click "Continue to Shipping Method".
- Choose your preferred PAYMENT METHOD.
- Click PLACE ORDER.
- A system generated invoice will be sent to you via email.
- Once our sales team receives the order, an updated invoice with payment & delivery details will be sent again via email.
We accept all major credit/debit cards (via 2checkout - a secure payment gateway), PayPal and Bank Transfer.
Please note that payments made via Bank Transfer can take up to 4 business days to clear our bank account before we can process your order for dispatch, please keep this in mind when selecting this payment option.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 to 4 business days.
Freight times vary depending on each shipping location. Usually 5 to 7 days is our estimated freight lead times.
During peak trading times, office closures or busy freight periods (e.g. Public Holidays), you may experience a slight delay, however we will endeavor to ensure your package arrives to you as soon as possible.
After dispatch, you will receive a ‘Shipped’ email notification which will include your tracking number and link to track your order.
Freight costs are calculated prior to your order being finalised, and is calculated automatically based on the weight and volume of your order.
You can calculate the estimated freight cost in your Shopping cart by change the shipping address once items have been added if you wish to see the cost prior to proceeding trough the checkout.